Sunday, August 22, 2010

2 the base by abish (the awesome 1)

so yesterday we went to the american base nd my mum nd dad had 2 go 2 the bank and there was a park (wif swings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so we went 2 the park while my mum nd dad went 2 to bank (we had finaly gotten a car the day b4 so we drove there it was prety far away from our temporary housing) then we went 2 the FOOD STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we needed a ton of food and we got root beer(the beer 4 mormons)(they dont hav root beer here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and this friday we r moving into our house!!!!!!!!!!! hannahs room has a tiny balcony and mum and dad hav a big balcony it is an awesome house i will post pics later
I MISS ALL MI BUDDIES
and i will post pics of me in my uniform